Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Winter Photos

For our family photo we went to Garden of the Gods. A beautiful park of natural rocks, all shapes and sizes. It was cold and I heard all about it! My kids had a snow day so no school.....perfect time for pictures! Sidney goes to Eagle View Middle School. She plays volleyball for school as well as the Pikes Peak Club. She is always looking for fun. In fact if I want a glass of water or a snack I don't dare ask her to get it for me....she is known for adding things like SALT. She has some many friends I can't keep track of them!

Jordan is a sophomore at Air Academy. She also plays volleyball for school and club. She takes life more serious. She has never put anything foreign in my food. She has her drivers permit, already totaled my car....everyone is ok. She won't be an official driver until next May. She is more of a one or two friend person. I usually know the people that come over....not so with Sid.

Hudson, he goes to Eagle View too. He can't play school sports yet but he plays pride soccer, football for the Ravens, and YMCA basketball. And he plays a little guitar on the side. Hudson makes us all laugh....he's a boy. He says the funniest things. He is starting to eat a wider variety of food, he makes is own home made waffles, tomato soup, and mac n cheese.



Our kids are the greatest blessing. We are usually running to keep up with them, but wouldn't change a thing. To see them on the court playing volleyball or out on the soccer or football field is worth every penny spent or mile driven. They bring us such joy and happiness!


I have never had to wake one of them up for school. They get up, get ready and go. If they don't feel good and want to stay home from school they don't come up stairs and tell me they just text me.....how times have changed! They are all doing so good in school (obviously they got their smarts from Bobby), I will take credit for their athletic ability.....ha ha! I can't ever help them with homework it's over my head.




4 comments:

The Ekins said...

I love the new pictures, but ?Snow Day? I do not see any snow let alone enough to cancel school!!! I wonder if my kids will ever be able to text seeing how their mother will not be able to text back, it may just be easier for them to come up and talk face to face! I know it would be easier for me to walk downstairs and talk to them, and twice as fast! you need to help me!!! See Ya tomorrow!

The Ekins said...

Arizon????? What the heck were you doing in Arizon? And who's mansion were you staying in? It sounds like you had fun!!

The Allred Family said...

great family pics! Happy that we can all stay connected via blogworld. Look forward to seeing you during christmas. Your all coming to Utah right?

Kami said...

We got about 4 inches it is great! We are suppose to have snow all week too! I hope we do, Doug or anyone else that has to travel to SLC for work may not want the snow but I love it!!! Ya, the phone texting thing, nope it did not work, I mean it changes the words but the simplist of words are not a choice, I guess I will have to break down and read the manual!!
We will be thinking of you guys tonight as we are at the family party, were going caroling on the hay wagon, I think it is going to be freeeeezing but I hope we have fun!!!!!