Sunday, April 18, 2010

Queen For A Day!

Around 8:00 a.m. the pictures started......Jordan ignored me, getting all the BEAUTY rest she could!!!
She had her nails done and now she was having purple painted on her toes....

The only thing she had to do was her foundation and pluck some eyebrows

Grandma Shirley had SO nicely steamed and pressed her DRESS.....
Nikki curled her hair, Jana did her make-up as me, Grandma and Debbie ate Jello....Sidney was snapping the shots!
Dillon arrives................

All handsome in his TUX!

We took close up SHOTS....

Full body shots....
In between shots.........


Just Jordan shots....
Flowers on Jordan SHOTS...............
Flowers on Dillon SHOTS....

Going to the HOT ROD SHOT..............

Group SHOT at 3:00......I am NOT naming all of them...

GUM in Dillon's mouth SHOT......
Girls Group SHOT......

Jordan CLOSE up SHOT.....

Boys Group Shot....
More of Dillon and Jordan SHOTs....
These are the Tiebreaker Kid SHOT....minus Rachel, she goes to Stansbury.

On the HOT ROD SHOT.......

In the HOT ROD SHOT!!!!! Off to the Lion House! Promenade at 8:30.

3 comments:

Leona Schulz said...

Jordan is so beautiful! I can't believe that they are old enough to go to prom. It's crazy!

keysha said...

LOVE IT! It makes me excited...and kinda sad thinking that I'll be experiencing the Prom with my kids all too soon.

The Ekins said...

FUn Fun Fun!!!!! She looked so beautiful!! I am glad that whole crazy mess got worked out!