Thursday, October 6, 2011

Volleyball 2011.......Finished for Sidney


Wednesday at practice it happened again.....but this time it wouldn't pop back in.  The Grantsville Clinic was closed and the Physical Therapist didn't dare put it back in.  In PAIN over every bump and turn we rushed to the ER in Tooele.  The Nurses there were fantastic.  They got us all checked in put in an IV then after what seemed like and hour the Doctor came in and S L O W L Y pulled her arm down then 
S L O W L Y pushed it back and up.  She only screamed like twice.  Only after the painful part of driving up there and getting it pushed back in did they gave her morphine.  I watched it all (except the morphine injection) then ran out to move my car and get my purse, came back in and she was an entirely different person.....my how drugs work.  She is out for the rest of this years volleyball season and surgery is in the future to get her up and ready for 2012! 

1 comment:

keysha said...

:( I am so sorry!!! Her absence will leave a huge hole in the team. I love you Sidney!!! Please let me know what I can do to help.