Sunday, November 27, 2011

Cabinetry & Design Jobs

Cabinetry & Design is the name of my business......

I have a couple of showrooms
one in Grantsville and the other one in Tooele.
I have designed and sold several jobs and continue to get business mostly through
referrals.
I love working in Tooele County because I know a lot of the people I am working with.
These first pictures are of a remodel for the sweetest lady on earth....Marge Castagno.  I only wish you could see the before pictures.  We took the laundry room out of the kitchen and added a master suite with a walk in closet and a new laundry room.  Everything turned out BEAUTIFUL!!!!







Here are just a few pictures of the brand new house of the mortician in town.  Another extremely fun job, J.R. and Camille were great to work with.  Little E Carpentry always does a fantastic job making the cabinets......






Love what I do and love working we people that trust me to do the job!

No comments: