Saturday, January 3, 2009

New Year's Eve

The Party was at the Conrad's house this year.....
We Played BUNKO- ate tons of great food- drank sparkling grape juice....
The entire group (I am going to kill Sidney).... We have Glen and Kimmie Larson, with three of their 8 children (Logan 17, Lexy 15 and Libby 10) Scott and Tami Hollister with only one of their 9 (Olivia 15) and Bob and JoLynn Conrad with all three of theirs (Jordan 15, Sidney 13, and Hudson 11)
We did a gift exchange....Sid, a little disappointed to find she was the proud owner of a nose and ear hair trimmer. When my turn came up I grabbed the trimmer hoping no one would take it from me.....ha ha
Sid ended up with a neat sound maker.....Someone went over the $10 limit!


Three umbrella's in one box....they were a hit. The Conrad family now has a umbrella for each car and the house! :) They started out as a Hollister- then they went to the Larson family, at the last minute Bobby grabbed them.

Logan always impressing the girls! He is so funny and such a good kid! Oh, and did I mention extremely smart. What a catch!

....I lied Libby is 12, one year younger than Sidney and one older than Hudson but she is still tall, smart and beautiful at 12!
Logan playing footsie under the table......

He gets that forwardness from his MOTHER!!!!! Here's the proof!

It is truly a blessing to have such great friends! Friends that have different opinions, backgrounds, and dreams....

But will be there for you through thick or thin....
All striving for the same goal.....happiness!
Happy New Year!

2 comments:

Kim said...

Great New Year's post. Glad I found you here in blog world!
-Kim Newton

Kami said...

Looks like fun!! How in the heck do you get more than five pic per post. Even if I choose the small size I can only fit five. It bugs the heck out of me!!!!