Sunday, January 18, 2009

A New Year

Sorry I have no pictures just news......

I turned 40 don't feel a day over 20!!! For my big day I got a Tom Tom, money, a book on tape, and a brand new PURPLE tennis skirt with a shirt:) Bob took me to Jun for Sushi (my favorite)! Later I met my Tennis buddies at Chilis and had a bowl of soup.....they all pitched in and bought my dinner...the chilis people even sang to me!!! Last by not least, Cheri and I kicked some bootie on the court!

The girls are into the volleyball season.....no rest until after Easter. They have both played twice. Next week Jordan has a power here in the Springs, her team is hosting it at the Air Academy High School.

Sid tried out for the school play and got the lead...........Cosette in Les Miserables! Holy Cow!!!!!!!!!!!

Hudson well, he has a girlfriend. Her name is Chloe (just like our cat) HELP!

Bob went skiing with his Texas buddy Paul at......Beaver something???

The weather here has been out of control.....Saturday, Sunday and Monday all in the 60's ............ sure makes it easy to measure houses.

3 comments:

The Ekins said...

Happy Birthday!!! I was going to post earlier but you had not blogged for a while so I did not know if you would see it. 40 that is crazy, funny how the closer you get to it the younger it seems! You look like you 20 so it only seems right you should feel that way too!! That is so awesome about Sid! I can't believe it! When is the play, we would love to come see her, I don't know if it is possible but give me the dates and I will check it out!

Annee said...

Happy Birthday!! That's exciting. Are you saying that 40 is now the new 20?! That means I'm still in my teens! Awesome.

Sounds like you guys are busy as usual. Tell the girls hi for us!

The Allred Family said...

Happy Birthday! Sounds like you had a good one. How exciting for Sid. I can't believe that! And HUdson has a girlfriend-- no way! I still think of him as like 8, so that just seems crazy!