Sunday, February 8, 2009

Hodgepodge

This is a hodgepodge of pictures, not one of Hudson or Bob. Bob did celebrate, well he didn't celebrate at all but he did have a birthday. He actually flew home from Las Vegas ( a work thing) that day. I was with Kim (friend from AZ) all day so Jordan made 2 different kinds of cakes.....thank heavens for girls!!!! From volleyball to work then last our kitty Petey.
Every weekend until April I watch volleyball, one week Sidney the next Jordan.......Yes I am tired! Some times we drive for hours, sometimes the tournaments are right in our home town.....Jordan's team was the host this week.

This game was in Denver.....Sidney just got moved to the labaro position.
Both girls do a great job, they are both consistent in hitting the ball......

January the 29th Schroll had their big Colorado Springs open house, we moved to a much better location last August.....

Carla one of Schroll's designers, Lynn from the Cheyenne office, John and Mike Schroll all came down for the big party.

In this picture you can see the back of my head, Mike Schroll, the Hartstone works men, and a couple of my builders; Tiffany from Tiffany Homes and Nancy Shea talking with Sue Fox her designer for Charlie Shea Custom Homes.

Our brand new conference room with our granite table and brand new full overlay (frame less look) cabinets.

New cherry display showing the old standard height in the bathroom vanity and the new higher one.

At the end of the night after cleaning up we took a quick picture with (left to right back row) John Schroll, Carla, Mike Schroll. (front row) Eric Silva a new designer and me!

Now we move on to Petey the kitten, we just love him! He plays so hard he will fall asleep anywhere. He and Chloe are getting along much better now, every morning they wake me and Bob up running, thumping, and jumping through the house.
Wore out on Jordan's shoulder!

Playing with Sid!

2 comments:

Kami said...

What the heck! I thought you had died! I wish I were comming with everyone but I have too many kids who have busy lives so it is not just a matter of leaving them with someone I have to leave them with someone who can shuttle them everywhere! You know what I am taking about! But I will be looking forward to a blog post about it!

Kami said...

I just realized my post did not really make sense. I am talking about the fact that everyone keeps talking about going over to see you guys and Sid in her play and I am sad because I can't come! This is about as clear as mud right!